I CHALLENGE THEE TO A DUAL!
. . . I always got a lot of laughs out of Monty Python’s Flying Circus!
<== Click on the pic to the left if you want to learn more about the GoFundMe part of this campaign:
To the left is my good friend, Kendall Stadler. Throughout the 1980’s and 1990’s he was the lead singer of the hard rock band, Herazz, and is now host of Tasting the Heat, which is quickly becoming one of THE premier outlets for reviews, interviews, and other entertaining servings of all things spicy! His enthusiasm for this wild side of all things culinary is intense, and he has given thousands of dollars of his own, and untold hours of his time in the pursuit of doing something notable for the people and products in the fiery foods world!
We at Voodoo Chile are fortunate to work with some of the most entertaining and enjoying personalities in the modern fiery foods podcast / blogging / social media scene. Each person or team we have encountered has a fresh, unique and enjoyable voice in this space, and Kendall happens to be one who we believe would benefit event promoters, manufacturers and the ever growing audience of people who are fans of hot sauce, BBQ sauce, and other spicy food items! He has years of stage and microphone presence which shines through on every Live! video and podcast! His recorded feeds are relevant and entertaining, his live interviews are informative, entertaining and engaging. Kendall is a genuinely sincere man with a big heart, a strong voice, a true depth of passion, and a vision. He has the energy of a rock star, with the calm presence of a level headed professional. Oh, and have I mentioned that he is wildly in love with the wild and wonderful world of spicy foods?
When our founder, Thom, was recently on air with Kendall, the subject of the NYC Hot Sauce Expo (22~23 Aprilo, 2017) came up. When it was learned that Kendall and Tracey were unable to make that event, Thom challenged the live audience to create a GoFundMe page to “fix” that! Enough interest was shown that Kendall went ahead the next day and created the account, which is linked in this blog.
- 1, To raise enough money to ensure that Kendall and Tracey can afford to take the two days off from work needful to make this trip, and to assist in the costs associated with it. They were planning on attending other shows this year, but there we are of the opinion that the NYC Expo is the genuine gold standard in current day fiery food events!
- 2. To get a fund started which will be 100% dedicated to upgrading the video and recording equipment that Tasting The Heat needs to bring a professional and polished end product to us, the audience.
- HOW CAN I HELP?
- Well, right now I am encouraging — nay, challenging — you to give a little something in the way of money to help this cause! Here’s a couple ways in which you can help if so desired.
- You can add your own desired amount (in $1 increments) to them and 100% of your contribution will be posted on their GoFundMe page within 24 hours. Unless we are directed otherwise, the donation will be made in your name, unless you specify that it be anonymous, in which case we WILL make sure it is placed as an anonymous donation.
- The other way is by taking advantage of one of the pre-packaged or pick your own offers below, each of which is associated with a set donation, again on your behalf.
- STRAIGHT CONTRIBUTION: this will start at $1, and just change the quantity in the shopping cart to the amount desired. Again: A FULL 100% if thus amount goes to the Tasting The Heat fund (you can check the link the next day and see it there!)
- ** STRAIGHT CONTRIBUTION ($1, adjust via “Qty” in your shopping cart after adding)
** PICK A 3-PAK (free shipping) for $26 and we’ll make a contribution of $5 on your behalf. YOU CAN DO MULTIPLE 3-paks, and each one results in another $5 contribution:
Pick THREE, Only $26 (FREE shipping!)
OR … if you already have a standing order in the cart, we’d be happy to donate 10% of the proceeds of that transaction (does not include price of shipping):
I’m good, but go ahead and use 10% of what I am about to purchase today! This costs you nothing extra! We simply take 10% of what we were going to make and contribute it to Tasting The Heat on your behalf.
** ALREADY HAVE AN ORDER in the shopping cart, but please donate 10% of that order.