Phoenix — our superfood super sauce — also happens to be among our very best chicken wing sauces! Granted, some may argue to the contrary, but such things are hugely subjective anyhow. All the same, we’re so certain that you’ll fall in love with Phoenix that we’re offering a killer discount on a 3-pak of Phoenix (link below, after the recipe).
Phoenix is not too fruity, not too hot for mixed company (although, this is not a little kid’s wing sauce!), and so delicious that you won’t need to dirty any extra dishes putting out a bleu cheese or ranch dressing as a wing dip. Made with Cranberry, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Black Cherry, Coriander seed, Ginger, Green Tea, and Hibiscus flower! If you’re up to speed on which foods are high in antioxidants, you can see why we call it our “Superfood Super Sauce!”
Stop making wings that require a separate dipping sauce to give them life!
QUICK-VENIENT CHICKEN WANGS:
Here’s the part that might surprise some: Grab some frozen chicken wings! Yup, frozen. They keep MUCH longer and allow you to crank out some awesome last minute snacks!
– Place a wire cookie cooling rack atop a foil covered cookie tray (foil makes for quicker clean-up) and load up with frozen wings
– Place sheet(s) of wings in a 400F pre-heated oven for 40~45 minutes.
FINISHING OPTION #1: GRILL
Take the wings out of the oven and finish them on a charcoal or wood fire grill for another 10~15 minutes, turn every few minutes and brushing the wings with Phoenix with each turning.
FINISHING OPTION #2: BROILER
– Crank the oven up to High Broil.
– After 5~6 minutes, crush wings with Phoenix hot sauce, and return to broil WITHOUT TURNING, for another 2~3 minutes.
– Turn wings, brush with more Phoenix, and broil for another 5 minutes.
Ok, here’s the stupid silly sale price I promised: 3 bottles for $23 and enjoy FREE shipping!!!
Yeah, man … 3 for $23 and shipping’s FREE!
Don’t delay, we have a very limited amount of Phoenix set aside for this sale!