- Style: Sweet / Tropical
- Heat Level: MEDIUM … (5~6 out of 10)
- Pairs with: Seafood, Chicken, Pork, Omelets, much, much more!
This multiple award winning sauce was originally our 2012 “End of the World” Reserva Especial. This is a TRUE fruit based, tropical hot sauce made with pineapple, guava, papaya, sweet onion and a delicious blend of exotic spices & chile peppers.
This sauce makes a fantastic shrimp marinade, and is fantastic on omelets, tacos (especially shrimp and fish), pork loin, chicken and seafood. Also an amazing ingredient in your next salsa or chicken salad!
- Ingredients: Pineapple, Guava, Papaya, Sweet onion, Honey, Garlic & Spices. Pepper blend contains Datil, Scotch Bonnet and a very small dose of Smokin’ Ed’s Carolina Reaper, just enough to provide a nice, late, lingering warmth on the back of the palate.
BUY NOW! $6.99 (usually $7.99)
- Single bottle, $6.99 (reg. $7.99)
- 3-pak, $17.99 (reg. $20.97)
- 6-pak, $35.92 (reg. $41.94)
- 12-pak (case) $69.99 (reg. $83.88)